As a reminder, early voting begins tomorrow, 10/24.
Attached, please find the polling locations and schedules for Nassau and Suffolk counties.
In-person early voting starts on October 24 in New York. Attached are flyers with dates, times, and locations for early voting in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Given all the uncertainty of life in 2020, please make every effort to vote early in this election.
You can search for NYSUT-endorsed candidates in your election district using NYSUT's simple online tool: https://mac.nysut.org/find-endorsed-candidates-in-my-district. Although NYSUT doesn't make endorsements for President and Vice President, both AFT and NEA have endorsed Biden/Harris.
Finally, a reminder that virtual phone banking will continue 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM daily until Election Day. Here are the links I shared last week.
BMUST Political Action Committee
The Community Cupboard is in need of volunteers for Wednesday, October 7.
For everyone's safety we're looking for no more than six volunteers in each of the following time slots:
Wednesday, October 7
2:30 (or whenever you can get over after dismissal) - 4:00
4:00 - 5:00
If you are interested in helping, please reply to this email, and include your phone number. Slots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. The Community Cupboard is located down the hall from Personnel. Volunteers must use the main entrance at Brookside to enter the building. Due to safety concerns, volunteer opportunities are limited to employees only at this time.
This week, we are beginning virtual phone banks for NYSUT-endorsed candidates, who have demonstrated a commitment to public education. You can see NYSUT's full bipartisan list of endorsed candidates here.
Below are the links and instructions to make calls for NYS Senator Monica Martinez and Congressional candidate Jackie Gordon.
Also, today at 4:00PM there is a NYSUT virtual rally for Biden/Harris, who have been endorsed by AFT. Click here to join.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
BMUST Political Action Committee
DIRECTIONS FOR PHONE BANKING
- Direct link to Monica Martinez: https://www.openvpb.com/vpb_bycode/F9EE64I-139051
- Direct link Jackie Gordon: https://www.openvpb.com/vpb_bycode/F0AE54M-529893
To get started, follow NYSUT's directions below.
1. Click on the button that says “Log in with Action ID." Then click on the Blue tab that says, “Create Action ID.” If you've already created an Action ID, enter your Action ID and Password.
2. Enter your email address. This can be any email that you can access. You can make up any password for you to use with this system, but we prefer that you use Nysut1234, so it is easy to remember the next time you sign on. Enter that password.
3. Put in your first and last name. Skip the question that asks for your phone number.
4. Click the “Create” Button below. When it asks to verify with a two-step process, select “no thanks, continue.”
5. Your phone bank script will populate your screen. Carefully read it over and check out the survey questions. Make sure this is the right script before you start making calls. The top right corner of the screen should verify your phone bank list with the name of your local. Check out the drop-down box for when you do not reach the person and the drop-down box for when they answer your question.
6. Practice your script a few times until you are comfortable. You can always block your phone number with *67.
Attention Bellmore-Merrick CHSD Faculty and Staff,
Anthony Dolisi and Ronald Dinehart from Equitable Advisors, LLC are dedicating Monday, October 5th, Tuesday, October 6th, and Wednesday, October 7th to meeting with Faculty and staff in Bellmore-Merrick CHSD. We would like to review your 403(b) plan and answer any financial planning questions you may have as well as help in enrolling anyone who needs to open a 403(b) plan.
Please click the link below to schedule a phone conference on the date and time that works for you.
We have attached both of our calendars. If one of the time slots are booked, feel free to book on the other calendar.
Calendar Scheduling Link Anthony Dolisi
Calendar Scheduling Link Ronald Dinehart
We look forward to speaking with you!
Ronald Dinehart, MBA
Retirement Planning Specialist
1000 Woodbury Road, Suite 300, Woodbury, NY 11797
m. (516) 353.2230 | p. (516) 358.3901
www.equitable.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
my calendar link (schedule an appointment)
Please note my new e-mail address is email@example.com. I will no longer be receiving emails at my AXA e-mail as of September 25th 2020.
The highest compliment my clients can give, is recommending me to their friends, family, & associates.
INVESTMENT ADVISOR REPRESENTATIVE Retirement Planning Specialist
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC. Equitable Network conducts business in CA as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in UT as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC, in PR as Equitable Network of Puerto Rico, Inc. Equitable Advisors and Equitable Network are affiliated companies and do not provide tax or legal advice. Representatives may transact business, which includes offering products and services and/or responding to inquiries, only in state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed. Your receipt of this e-mail does not necessarily indicate that the sender is able to transact business in your state.
For more information about Equitable Advisors, LLC you may visit https://equitable.com/crs to review the firm’s Relationship Summary for Retail Investors and General Conflicts of Interest Disclosure.
“Retirement Planning Specialist” title (Equitable Advisors, LLC)
Retirement Planning Specialist title awarded by Equitable Advisors, based upon receipt of a Certificate in Retirement Planning from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.